13 Beaver St, CLIFTON BEACH QLD, 4879
Interest From $545,000
PRIVATE TROPICAL RETREAT - READY FOR RELAXATION!
Designed for relaxation, privacy, entertaining & pure enjoyment this tranquil, easy care, resort style home on 1000m2 is really something very rare & special in a prime position.
Lovingly upgraded throughout & boasting the most amazing, tropical foliage framed back yard with ready to use raised vegetable gardens to the rear. I challenge you to find a better value, premium beaches location home with…
… NOT A THING TO DO EXCEPT MOVE IN & ENJOY. THIS IS THE PERFECT ESCAPE FROM THE SOUTHERN WINTER.
The central, entertainers’ kitchen with breakfast bar allows the chef of the house to cook in style & be part of all the fun including watching the kids in the party-size pool.
Queen size bedrooms and a super-king private main suite boasting a generous ensuite plus walk in robe ensures all family members & guests are elegantly catered for whilst promoting family harmony & happiness.
What you will love about this light & happy, immaculate home:
- Spacious & private main suite with sparkling ensuite & generous walk-in-robe
- Ease of flow with a fabulous floor plan where multiple rooms overlook the inviting pool
- Entertainers’ kitchen with breakfast bar for her and side access for him (or opposite!)
- Naturally cool home which captures the breezes through many windows & doors
- Bright & happy feel throughout with a light & fresh beachy chic style
- Peaceful & private position in a highly sort after location with wonderful neighbours
- Extensively upgraded from front to back with crisp classical tones
- Cosy & easy care so your weekends will be all about having fun & not maintenance
Whether you are a professional couple, family or retirees, you will certainly appreciate the convenient location with restaurants, quiet palm fringed beach, Clifton Village Shopping Centre, tennis club, bike paths, Paradise Palms Country Club, world renowned Palm Cove & transport all close at hand. Within a short drive are several schools, James Cook University, walking trails, multiple sporting facilities including Oceans Edge Health Club & approximately 25 to 30 minutes away is Port Douglas, Cairns CBD & international airport. And just think there isn’t a thing to do except move in & enjoy making your inspection an absolute must.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 1000m²
- Garages: 1
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Ensuites: 1
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air-Conditioning