Sold - 6 Ibis Close, KEWARRA BEACH QLD, 4879
Interest Over $665,000
An Immaculate New Residence, Sure to Impress!
This home was completed in 2016 and it is a credit to the owner’s vision and the builder.
A stunning floor plan, open living spaces, multiple living zones and high-end finishes, makes this property a must see for the buyer that requires “something special” in their life.
This was built as their “forever home” but a change in circumstances has brought this spectacular property to the market.
It is rare to find a newly built home, within walking distance to the beach, with everything done and on a generous sized lot. The side access with secure car or caravan parking is a perfect example of this.
• 4 Bedrooms plus Media room
• Study nook
• Split system AC to all rooms and living
• Solar system 3 kw
• Swimming pool with water feature and self-leveling
• Lockable side access parking 8.2 m x 7.1 m with another 5.5 m to the front
• MyStyle custom design, built 2016
• SMEG kitchen appliances & stone bench tops
• Extra built-in storage cupboards
• 735 m2 allotment
Inspection is by private appointment only and will not disappoint
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Area: 264m²
- Land Area: 735m²
- Frontage: 21m²
- Depth Left: 35m²
- Depth Right: 35m²
- Depth Back: 21m²
- Garages: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Ensuites: 1
- Living Areas: 3
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air-Conditioning