Sold - 26 Kitava Street, TRINITY BEACH QLD, 4879
Offers Over $599,000
HAPPY SELLERS AND BUYERS EQUALS A GREAT OUTCOME
Located in an elevated position to capture the cooling trade wind, this property has all the extra features you have been looking for and has been beautifully thought-out for tropical beachside living at its best.
Upon entry, you will enjoy the big open spaces and three living areas, with two private master bedrooms and generous guest or children bedrooms. There is enough room for all the extended family to live in harmony.
The secure parking at the front of the property will make Dad happy with room for the caravan and/or boat.
- Private fully fenced 735 m2 lot complete with 6 metre electric front gate
- Two master bedrooms and generous guest/kid’s rooms
- Home office or study
- Three big living areas for all the family
- Renovated kitchen with stone island benchtop and 900 mm gas cooking
- Fully airconditioned
- Internal laundry & storage area
- Beautiful pebblecrete pool with new eco deck, complete with outdoor gazebo & BBQ area
- Just minutes to the beach, schools and shops
This home represents great value and will not last long. Call for your private inspection today!
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 735m²
- Frontage: 21m²
- Depth Left: 35m²
- Depth Right: 35m²
- Depth Back: 21m²
- Car Ports: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Ensuites: 2
- Living Areas: 3
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air-Conditioning