Sold - 4 Kentia St, PALM COVE QLD, 4879
SO MUCH for SO LITTLE & SIDE ACCESS… SO BE QUICK!
SOLD in 17 DAYS with MULTIPLY OFFERS & BUYERS REMAINING!
CONGRATULATIONS to the VERY HAPPY BUYERS & SELLERS.
This is really something very special & priced to sell! Designed for relaxation, entertaining & pure enjoyment this stylishly fresh & happy home in a desirable beaches location is an absolute must to inspect.
Offering the harmony enhancing benefit of 2 living areas, a dedicated theatre zone plus a brilliant open plan living, dining, kitchen with ease of flow to the generous alfresco area which overlooks a private yard with room for a pool & space for kids & pets to play. Designed to catch the breezes it is an entertainer’s delight with the centrally located kitchen offering a breakfast bar plus plenty of storage whilst perfectly positioned for the chef of the house to see all & be part of the fun.
What you will love about this cosy, light & happy home:
- 4 bedrooms - 3 with built in robes, main with walk in robe & situated for privacy
- The front bedroom is ideal in size for a single bed or office
- Freshly painted inside, bright & happy feel throughout with a light elegant style
- Fully air conditioned for year-round comfort
- Bigger than average/tall shed ideal for a workshop & more
- Many large windows and openings for great light & breezes
- Surprising 700m2 block with wide side access & big backyard for kids, pets & pool
- Open plan dining, kitchen & living flowing to alfresco & garden
- Dedicated theatre zone for family harmony
- Central kitchen ideal for entertaining & family gatherings
- Super-sized patio for weekend fun & every day enjoyment
- Easy care gardens with mountain views so your weekends are all about enjoyment.
- Peaceful and private location with quick access to all the good things in life
Whether you are a professional couple, a young family or retirees, you will certainly appreciate the convenient location with the restaurants, beach & café lifestyle of Palm Cove, Oceans Edge Health & Golf Club, Clifton Village Shopping Center, boat ramp, & transport all close at hand, schools, James Cook University, walking & bike trails within a short drive & Cairns CBD plus airport all within a 30 minute drive. And just think there isn’t a thing to do except move in & enjoy making your inspection an absolute must.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 700m²
- Garages: 2
- Remote Garage
- Ensuites: 1
- Living Areas: 2
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air-Conditioning