Sold - 34 Cottesloe Drive, KEWARRA BEACH QLD, 4879
POTENTIAL PLUS - 800m2 block
There are so many possibilities for this little dream home. Large private 800m2 block with a great blank canvas, bring your imagination.
For the property developer - seek permission through council, you may be able to add another dwelling on the back and turn this into a dual income or duplex or a granny flat. You may even be able to sub-divide the block.
For the home owner - extend the home, there is side access for vehicles, room for a large shed and pool.
For the investor - Just leave as is and hold onto it with a potential rental income of $350.00 per week.
* 2 bedrooms, King size main at the rear of the home
* Kitchen looking out over the back garden, gas cooking
* Central bathroom with separate toilet
* Tiled floors throughout
* Outdoor patio and paved courtyard
* Private garden with tropical fruit trees and large established Mango tree for shade
* Flat block with well established gardens
* Large 800m2 block with side access
* Walk to the beach, shops, bus stop and school
Be quick to act today as this home is HOT OFF THE PRESS and will not last for long. Call your agent for a private viewing.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Area: 800m²
- Garages: 1
- Outdoor Entertainment Area