Sold - 9 Bramble Street, CLIFTON BEACH QLD, 4879
Price guide $620,000 - $635...
QUALITY REMAINS FOREVER
"QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER PRICE IS FORGOTTEN" - a true statement when it comes to this show piece of a home in one of the most popular streets of Clifton Beach backing onto a nature reserve and wildlife corridor.
You must step inside to experience this homes intrinsic quality. Not just a house, but a very special home with personality and character. Enjoy the abundance of space which greets you, beautiful high cathedral ceilings and a generous open plan to capture the breeze, draw in the light and keep the home cool all year round.
* Cool slate tiles to the living areas
* Extra large 48m2 tiled patio opening up to the very relaxing backyard with bush backdrop and saltwater pool
* Well-appointed kitchen with servery to patio
* King size master suite with ensuite and double shower
* Porcelain tiles to the bedrooms
* 3 Way bathroom
* In-built speaker system to lounge and patio
* 5KW Solar system with invertor
* Solar extractor fans and cross flow ventilation system
* Automatic irrigation system
* Side access for boat or trailer
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Security mesh screens throughout, plus alarm system
* Fully fenced low maintenance yard, room for kids and pets and so much more...
This home has so much to offer, comfortable relaxed living in a great location all within an easy 550m walk to the beach, 10 minute walk to the shops, bus stop and close to the Golf Course and Palm Cove restaurants and cafes. Suitable for a family, couples or investors, an inspection is a must!
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Area: 270m²
- Land Area: 818m²
- Garages: 2
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Ensuites: 1
- Living Areas: 1
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air-Conditioning