Sold - 51 Albatross Street, KEWARRA BEACH QLD, 4879
ANOTHER GREAT RESULT BY TODD
This property presents immaculately and you will fall in love on your first inspection. Believe me, the photos do not do this stunning home justice.
Built with tropical living in mind with raked ceiling and glass louvers, natural light and breeze flows beautifully through the home.
The selection of hardwoods through the residence is simply stunning and creates a lovely ambiance. Wait until you see the kwila staircase and the acacia cedar kitchen bench-tops in person.
With a choice of FOUR living areas throughout the home, there is always a beautiful place to find your sanctuary.
The floor plan has been designed for privacy if required and the property would be perfect for operating a small bed and breakfast or supplementing your income.
Just a word of caution though. You may fall in love at first sight!
- Fully fenced 818 m2 allotment
- Four bedrooms & three bathrooms
- Fully airconditioned with 8 spilt systems
- Solar system & solar hot water
- Gated double garage and side access
- Beautiful tropical gardens
- Pebblecrete pool with kid’s shallow end
- BBQ area
- Private & secure
The owner is prepared to sell the property fully furnished.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Area: 818m²
- Frontage: 20m²
- Depth Left: 41m²
- Depth Right: 42m²
- Depth Back: 20m²
- Garages: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Ensuites: 2
- Living Areas: 4
- Built In Wardrobes
- Split System Air-Conditioning